RightFaith Clouds military


Welcome To RightFaith
I Enjoyed Writing These
RightFaith BlogRoll
Aggregators

Monday, November 14, 2005

Blogger's Rally for Bush

What is the Blogger's Rally for Bush?
Blogger's Rally for Bush is an opportunity for you to show your support of the President. Consider it an act of rebellion against those who seek to demolish the Bush agenda and nullify the reasons you voted for him (ie. Social Security Reform, Victory in Iraq, pro-family, Tax Reform, pro-small business, whatever). Bloggers Rallying for Bush still support the President and agree that nothing in the past year has occured that would change their 2004 vote for Bush.

How can I be a part of it?
It's simple! 1) Just post the reason you'd vote for President Bush again in the comments section below and 2) proudly display one of the following buttons or banners on your blog linking back to the "Blogger's Rally for Bush."

What's in it for me?
You're supporting the President; isn't that enough? Of course it is, but in addition you can use one of these pretty buttons/banners on your website and your name will be listed on the Blogger's Rally for Bush Blogroll. Click here for complete information on joining the blogroll and getting the blogroll on your site.

What if I don't own a blog or choose not to post a button?
If you don't have your own blog or choose not to post a button, that's fine! You can still join by posting the reason you would vote for the Bush-Cheney ticket again in the comments section below. However, only blogs with a button or banner can be listed in the blogroll.

Do I have to agree with every decision made or position taken to join?
No, you don't. By joining, you are simply consenting that you, broadly speaking, support the President and, knowing now what you didn't know then, would still have voted for him.

Bloggers Rally For Bush

Previous Comments:
I voted for him, and would vote for him again, because he said he was going to lower taxes, reform education, and be an advocate for traditional values. He was in his first term and I like what he said about his second term; so I'd vote for him again today!
# posted by Anonymous : 8:54 AM, November 08, 2005

Is it redundant to say I'd vote for the President again? Here are my reasons:
He's pro-child (education, marriage, life, and family values).
Bush is pro-victory in Iraq.
Bush is pro-American military.
He is pro-reform (tax systems and SS).
Integrity--I don't question it.
# posted by JR : 10:31 AM, November 08, 2005

Of course I would vote for him again. He is changing the course of the world and making America safer. He has taken bold steps and major risks to bring about change. That shows an immense sense of mission and courage.
# posted by Gary Aminoff : 11:41 AM, November 08, 2005

I would absolutely vote for him again. He stands for the things that are most important to me--preserving our religious freedom, marriage, the family, the unborn, the strong defense of our nation. I also believe he is a born-again believer. I believe in his integrity and good character, and that's extremely important to me in a president.

No, I don't agree with everything he does and says, but I do respect and admire him.
# posted by Cindy : 12:29 PM, November 08, 2005

Our expectations for a president are tremendous-responsible for our safety, economy,health concerns, education of our children etc. GWB is doing well and although immigration is not at the top of his agenda, he has the rest of his priorities right. Yes, I would vote for him gain.
# posted by Pat in NC : 6:20 PM, November 08, 2005
I would vote for him again, and I'm saddened we have term limits. Our country needs more leaders like George W. Men with integrity, true faith, values, and the courage to speak up for them. He also demonstrates wisdom by the people with whom he surrounds himself as advisors. He's a good listener and he's genuine. The issues he supports - national security, rights of the unborn, protection of marriage, education, the economy, oil in our own country, etc - are those I prioritize as well. I'm thankful our nation has enjoyed the past few years with him and will miss his presence at the helm when he leaves.
# posted by Susan Maurer : 11:03 PM, November 08, 2005

Sign me up, and I am totally swiping some of your pictures ;)
/TJ
... NIF
# posted by TJ : 3:39 PM, November 09, 2005

Hey great site! Keep up the good work!
# posted by J.Wizzle : 4:39 PM, November 09, 2005

I Still Support President Bush and always will. We know what he is capable of because we have seen him in action. His speech today was a great example of that. Sign me up for supporting the president. I am still a proud Bush Cronie!
# posted by Ken : 6:07 PM, November 11, 2005

That was a null-brainer Nov.2 2004. I voted for George W Bush after a lifetime of blindly voting for the "Craps". What is so difficult about admitting to being fooled by professional liars(democrats). I admit it . Too many can't come clean and admit it . Is it that embarrassing ?

Not for me , I now clearly see who is our enemy and the Dems have lost my vote in LA Ca. forever. Bye Bye, see ya . In your pocket no more. I will never knowingly vote for a traitor Fraud Kerry or any of his fellow COMMYCRATS.
# posted by Anonymous : 1:44 PM, November 13, 2005

President Bush, though not perfect, has always seemed to me to be an honest person. We need that. He's also been a great leader of our nation when it has come to response to terrorism. I feel safer having him as my president, and would definitely vote for him again.
# posted by Jeremiah Stoddard : 10:41 PM, November 13, 2005

Alright I'm in. Can I use one of your graphics, linked back to this article of cours?
# posted by Dr. Phat Tony : 7:43 AM, November 15, 2005

I would still vote for Bush because he has never wavered or bowed to political pressure. That is real leadership.
# posted by SimplyKimberly : 1:35 AM, November 16, 2005

anyone joining the rally, can use any of the graphics. Welcome to one and all.
# posted by JR : 8:30 AM, November 16, 2005

Count me in all the way!
http://rightwingtestimonial.blogspot.com
# posted by Daniel Christianson : 6:52 PM, November 16, 2005

I'd vote for him again without a doubt. He knows how important the war on terrorism is and he will not waver!
# posted by J.Wizzle : 3:49 PM, November 17, 2005

Oops, forgot to leave the blog:

http://mlgsac.blogspot.com/
# posted by Michael : 6:28 PM, November 18, 2005

geez, you'd think that I'd know what to do wouldn't you?
I'd vote for Bush again because he's a decent Christian man. The leftists that are trying to destroy him now are just a tool of the real enemy.
# posted by Michael : 6:30 PM, November 18, 2005

Of course I would vote for President Bush again and I will vote for the next Republican nominee in 2008. The defense of our country is critical. Homeland security depends on a President that will not allow adversity to sway his (or her) resolve. Our military needs (has) a steadfast commander and our country needs (has) a man (or woman) of moral integrity. Under liberal leadership America became weak,lazy and vulnerable. Today our military and economy are stronger. We are liberating and changeing the world. Why would we put this heritage back in the hangs of politicians whose platform promotes abortion, tax increases, military cutbacks, and the United Nations and the ACLU?
# posted by Don : 2:09 PM, November 21, 2005

I support President Bush! He has shown overall strong leadership, especially in face of terrorism and in his addresses to other countries.
# posted by TKls2myhrt : 2:56 PM, November 21, 2005

George Bush, although not perfect, is a man of steely determination and conviction. I know where he stands even if I may not agree. He does not wilt under popular pressure.
# posted by ric ottaiano : 12:15 AM, November 22, 2005

I would vote for President Bush again, if it were possible. I believe he is a man of integrity, a many of his word, one who doesn't give in to pressure. He sticks to his guns, regardless of how the polls look!
# posted by Barbara : 12:45 PM, December 06, 2005

I'd vote for Bush again because he's a decent Christian man.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10355980/
# posted by Anonymous : 4:33 PM, December 07, 2005

Thoughtful Readers Speak:
I voted for Bush because I am comforted to have a President in the White House that starts the morning on his kness in prayer.
 
He's a Christian, man of integrity, pro-life, pro-military, tax reformer, and he is willing to take a stand.
 
I completely support President Bush to the very last day of his presidency. His said, "I wake up every morning thinking 'how can I keep America safe today' and go to bed at night 'asking God to give me the strength and knowledge to do just that'. That says it all for me.

I do wish he could change his plan for immigration control...
 
I voted for Bush and would vote for him all over again. He is such a man of faith and that's the type of person that you need running your country. He is a great man!
 
I would vote for Bush again because he has had the brass to go in and be proactive against terrorism. He stands up for our inherint beliefs. Let weak willied liberals whine when our country is being defended proprly against terrorism. Get off his back and let him do his job people
 
I support Bush because he cares and does what needs to be done. No matter what.
He has courage. And he is working to stop terrorism and takeover by Islamic extremists.
 
He understands and fights to protect us.
 
I support Bush because I like to get bufu'd every minute of every day by the executive branch! Bring it on!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsZWJm5u1YU
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
RIGHTFAITH: Where everything favors the stewardship of patrimony. All content is believed to be correct but may be amended based upon new information. The content of this page may be republished with proper citation without the expressed consent of the author. This site is not, in any manner whatsoever, associated with the religious philosophism from the Indian penninsula. All comments or emails to the author become the property of the author and may be published or deleted without notice or reason provided. Copyrighted 2005.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Social Conservative Action Centers

Archives
Web Blog Pinging Service
allianceanonymous


Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
GOP Bloggers
rwn