RightFaith Clouds military


Welcome To RightFaith
I Enjoyed Writing These
RightFaith BlogRoll
Aggregators

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Merry Christmas Blogosphere

As Christmas approaches, I want to extend my warmest wishes to RightFaith readers. It is completely because of you that RightFaith exists and has experienced tremendous success. Thank you; Merry Christmas.

My thoughtful wishes extend to those blog authors with whom I have corresponded or worked with on one project or another. Especially gracious as RightFaith started this fall were Ian at The Political Teen, Tory at GOPinion, and Jay at Stop the ACLU.

I would like to greet and wish a Merry Christmas to all the Bloggers in the Bloggers Rally for Bush. This includes great blogs like NIF, Insight on Freedom, Katie's Beer, Mr. Rocky Top, RightWing Testimonial, Release the Hounds!, The Original Gobbleblog, Oblogatory Anecdotes, Tidbits and Treasures, Conservative Thinking, A Certain Slant of Light, Earthen Vessel, A Cluttered Mind, Simply Kimberly, and Jeremiah Stoddard.

There are plenty others who have contributed to making RightFaith a pleasure. LaShawn Barber, the folks over at RedState and Polipundit, Eric Ragel at Evangelical Underground (where are you?), and those at Pro-Life Blogs have all been terrific. Thank you.

There are between 350 and 450 people linking to RightFaith; to all of you and your families, Merry Christmas.

When I started blogging, I promised myself that I would always continue to read as much as I write; over the next few days posting will be light as I'll be catching up on some reading. This, of course, is necessary so that I don't run out of things to say before I'm 40.

2006 promises to be an exciting year. Stay tuned for all that the future has to offer. I'll also be evaulating RightFaith's direction for the new year. I have some exciting ideas and design thoughts, but also some basic directional refinements to make. The goal is to make RightFaith the best blog on the web; with your input, suggestions, and contributions, it will get there.

Thoughtful Readers Speak: Post a Comment



<< Home
RIGHTFAITH: Where everything favors the stewardship of patrimony. All content is believed to be correct but may be amended based upon new information. The content of this page may be republished with proper citation without the expressed consent of the author. This site is not, in any manner whatsoever, associated with the religious philosophism from the Indian penninsula. All comments or emails to the author become the property of the author and may be published or deleted without notice or reason provided. Copyrighted 2005.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Social Conservative Action Centers

Archives
Web Blog Pinging Service
allianceanonymous


Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
GOP Bloggers
rwn