RightFaith Clouds military


Welcome To RightFaith
I Enjoyed Writing These
RightFaith BlogRoll
Aggregators

Thursday, January 05, 2006

You Can Post on RightFaith

That's right; I am opening up my blog for you to post on. If you have an important, underreported news item or commentary email me at rightfaithjr 'at' yahoo 'dot' com with the words "Post On RightFaith" in the subject.

As long as it is in line with the mission (forthcoming) and statement of faith of RightFaith, your entire post will appear on RightFaith with proper credit and linkage given to you.

I'm serious, try me.

Thoughtful Readers Speak: Post a Comment



<< Home
RIGHTFAITH: Where everything favors the stewardship of patrimony. All content is believed to be correct but may be amended based upon new information. The content of this page may be republished with proper citation without the expressed consent of the author. This site is not, in any manner whatsoever, associated with the religious philosophism from the Indian penninsula. All comments or emails to the author become the property of the author and may be published or deleted without notice or reason provided. Copyrighted 2005.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Social Conservative Action Centers

Archives
Web Blog Pinging Service
allianceanonymous


Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
GOP Bloggers
rwn