RightFaith Clouds military


Welcome To RightFaith
I Enjoyed Writing These
RightFaith BlogRoll
Aggregators

Monday, March 06, 2006

Reading....

When starting to blog, I promised myself and my readers that I would always be reading more than I blogged (otherwise, new ideas would be absent from my thinking before age 40). Well, you can be assured that my obligation is being fulfilled. After finishing David Frum's "The Right Man," I went onto C.S. Lewis' "Mere Christianity." It was a good read (which is probably why is considered 'classic'). Now I'm on to, "The Heritage Guide to the Constitution." The 434-page legal guide analyzes the founding document line by line, its original intent as closely as can be discerned, and the relevant judicial decisions. A great read. When you add in the other blogs I read, the Bible, and devotional books I read, well, I'm definitely fulfilling my obligation. And, well, reading...it's what I'm doing tonight.

Thoughtful Readers Speak:
More people should read the Constitution. Unfortunately, finding a copy in any bookstore is not always easy.
 
Are you going to read any of those authors I recommended? Or have you read any of them already?
 
The last fiction I read was Michael Crichton's State of Fear last fall. I'm a pretty picky fiction reader.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
RIGHTFAITH: Where everything favors the stewardship of patrimony. All content is believed to be correct but may be amended based upon new information. The content of this page may be republished with proper citation without the expressed consent of the author. This site is not, in any manner whatsoever, associated with the religious philosophism from the Indian penninsula. All comments or emails to the author become the property of the author and may be published or deleted without notice or reason provided. Copyrighted 2005.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


Social Conservative Action Centers

Archives
Web Blog Pinging Service
allianceanonymous


Add this blog to my Technorati Favorites!
GOP Bloggers
rwn