Thursday, August 03, 2006
...or so says Alan Keyes. Here are the talking points of this good article:
- Bush's leadership after 9/11 was superb, especially in his "for us or for the terrorist" rhetoric.
- Hezbollah has always been defined as a terrorist organization that sought to destroy our friend Israel; because it is not a state, they are included in the rhetoric of the war on terror
- Syria has now sided with Hezbollah. Iran has provided material support to Hezbollah.
- If the rhetoric of the President means anything, it insists that Congress declare that a state of war exists between the United States and the enemies Syria and Iran.
- Our enemies spit in the eye of the President, his leadership must be more than empty words.